Trevor Philips is your drug dealer in Grand Theft Auto V.
Born in Canada, near the Canada\United States border, Trevor signed up for the air force but was rejected because he failed the psychological test. His first job involved robbing a place that cashed checks. However, Trevor was caught because the clerk turned out to be someone who knew him, resulting in him serving four months of a six month sentence. Trevor is an old friend of Michael, and the two used to be bank robbers prior to Michael's retirement. He is also friends with Ron, Brad and Wade. Trevor lives in Blaine County. Trevor drives a truck called the Canis Bodhi. He is voiced by Steven Ogg.Trevor is also simply referred to as "T.".
- We are scooter brothers! Scoooter brothers!
- I only put things in the back if I don't mind losing it. (To Wade, who's riding in the back)
- The next time you fall out, make sure you die. (To Wade, possible phrase when he's thrown out of the truck)
- What's this thing in my mouth and why do I have the feeling I'm not the first one to use it. (It's an elk call, and he WASN'T the first one to use it)
- (Blows elk call) Sounds like someone strangling a clarinet player. I'm saying that from experience.
- This car is going to be parked outside YOUR house!!
- DO YOU WANNA END UP IN THE TRUNK OF THIS THING??!!
- I need to get my eyes checked.
- Oh, by the way, that was entirely... YOUR FAULT!!
- Nothing like mindless consumerism to fill the void.
- You hit me!!
- Missed me!
- Now look, Debra, Floyd... will ya marry me????