The Dewbauchee Rapid GT is a two door sports car that appears in GTA V,alongside its convertible version.
The Rapid GT's design is similar to the 2011 Ferrari California in terms of grille and exhaust arrangement and the lights are styled more to Aston Martin designs. The wheel arches seem to come from the Nissan 370Z, while the rear and main body of the car strongly resembles the Aston Martin V8 Vantage Volante.
This car features large cross-drilled brake rotors which are coupled to red, six-piston brake calipers, mounted towards the rear of the wheel. The car is capable of spitting flames from its exhaust tips as a result of fumes being ignited in the exhaust system.
- Spawns outside Solomon Richards' studio before and during the Legal Trouble mission along with a Carbonizzare and a Surano.
- The car often spawns in Rockford Hills and Vinewood Hills.
- Sometimes spawns in the countryside, specifically Paleto Bay.
- Can be spawned with the cheat code button combination:
RT, LB, B, D-Pad Right, LB, RB, D-Pad Right, D-Pad Left, B, RT (Xbox 360) R2, L1, Circle, Right, L1, R1, Right, Left, Circle, R2 (PS3)
- This is the first car in the GTA series to feature CF-back lighting.
- As seen in the 1st trailer, the Rapid GT had a different engine noise but was changed before the game was released.
- It could also be the successor to the Super GT from GTA IV given that both vehicles are manufactured by Dewbauchee and both are based on Aston Martin designs.
- The default radio station of this vehicle is Non-Stop-Pop FM for the Coupé version, whilst Radio Los Santos and West Coast Classics for the convertible version.